10335 Kensington Parkway
Visible on job post: Yes
Remote work allowed: Yes
Additional advertising locations Paid feature
Kensington, MD 20895
Pay and Benefits
$15.00 - $30.00 per hour
Invincible GG is searching for an experienced Full Stack Server/Data application developer with strong backend knowledge dealing with high-load applications, who will write beautiful, fast code to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, to developing, testing, and launching. Must be a cooperative team player with excellent communication skills.
This is a great position for a self-motivated, organized candidate with an exceptional level of attention to detail. The Server/Data Application Developer will work closely with a dynamic inspired mixed team of senior developers, game designers, artists, and a growing team of mobile game makers to help craft our games
You’ll enjoy working with experienced and passionate people, challenging projects, and personal growth. The right candidate will be a team player that will enjoy a casual and dynamic work environment.
We’re a growing company and looking to add passionate, innovative, and talented people to join our team and help us to create the next generation of interactive products.
- Writing clean, fast code to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way and maintaining the code base for our current game portfolio
- Producing detailed specifications
- Developing new features for our current game and be a part of creation architectures for our new gaming projects
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Ongoing support of high-load applications
- Troubleshooting, testing, and maintaining the core product software and databases
- 5-9+ Years of proven software development experience
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools, and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Apple, Google, Facebook, etc.)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proficiency in programming for Linux
- Experience in developing and maintaining Linux network daemons
- Strong knowledge of TCP IP protocol stack
- Experience in developing applications/products in a high-load environment [with up to X,000s of concurrent users] (scaling)
Technical Wish List
- Linux Development
- Databases - PostgreSQL 8x-9x-10x, MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch.
- Server Platforms - Debian GNU/Linux 6, 7, 8, 9, Apache 1.x-2.x , Nginx , Linux Firewall,
- Miscellaneous - Linux System Administration, Network Administration, POSIX multithreading, Network programming
- High achiever and conscientious worker
- Self-starter, able to push ahead under little or no supervision.
- Great proactive communicator
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
• What is the highest level of education you have completed?
• How many years of software development experience do you have?
Expected Hiring Date
3 to 7 days
Monday to Friday
Apply method: Email
Send updates to: email@example.com
Employer Assist: 14 days
Do you want applicants to submit a resume? Yes
Do you want to let applicants start the conversation? Yes
Selected Assessment Types
Software developer skills
Deal breaker: Yes
Forum to require and offer php jobs. Are you searching for php developers to make or complete your php script ? This place is for you.
1 post • Page 1 of 1