You are an experienced software architect, have already successfully built your own web portals and feel at home in a responsible, technically complex environment? Do you enjoy working with modern, innovative technologies and can inspire millions of users with your solutions every day? Then become part of our cross-divisional, international Portal Architecture Group and shape the future of our products together with us. In your role as Enterprise Architect Web Portals you will report directly to the Head of Architecture.
- You will be responsible for the company-wide frontend strategy, develop it consistently and define high-level architecture requirements and goals.
- You are in regular contact with the system and application architects of the software development teams you supervise and who implement the enterprise architectures you have developed.
- You define the framework conditions and the big picture for the development teams.
- You coach agile teams and specifically develop senior developers into application architects.
- You develop the architectural target picture for the products you support and take responsibility for its implementation. To do this, you will be in close contact with your system architects, software development teams, application architects and the Portal Architecture Group.
Have you completed a technical degree or comparable education? Do you have a strong technical background and see the big picture? Do you think in a customer-oriented way, you're able to solve problems cooperatively and also implement the most suitable solution? You want to make an impact, consistently push your own visions and you are able to inspire colleagues?
- Ideally, you have experience as a software or enterprise architect and have a proven track record in planning and implementing high-traffic web portals.
- You can build trusting relationships with your customers, colleagues and software developers at all levels and actively ensure the flow of information across divisional and departmental boundaries.
- You can develop abstract concepts as well as target images and can also break these down into concrete work packages for software development.
- You are a real team player, have good communication skills in English and you actively seek feedback to improve your ideas.
This position requires a permanent residence in Germany due to the social security law: https://knowledge.leglobal.org/social-security-in-germany/
About the company: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Internet